We have a range of hi-tech printers and presses, ones that can print four signs simultaneously, or print long-life truck signage at over 20 metres an hour. We know that the right equipment is just as important as the right design, so we keep ahead of the rest by investing in the future of printing. And, we can prove it: we’re the only printing company in Queensland using the HP Scitex , an industrial press. We invest in advanced technology so you don't have too.
- HP Scitex FB 7600 industrial press. High speed UV flatbed industrial digital press, printing up to 95 full beds (3.2m x1.6m) per hour with multi-loader allowing for four signs to be printing simultaneously.
- HP LX3000 laytex roll-to-roll high speed industrial printer, printing 6 colour process at 1200dpi at print speeds of up to 180sqm/hour (3.2m wide or dual 1.6m wide).
- Fujifilm/INCA Coloumbia Turbo flatbed UV press. A high quality flatbed digital machine printing 20 full beds an hour (3.2m x 1.6m)
- 2 x HP Laytex 360 roll-to-roll machines providing exception quality printing.
- 2 x Crest Laminators for both hot and cold laminating.
- Zund G3 fully automatic vinyl cutting equipment for vinyl lettering and signage.
- 2 x semi-automatic screen printing equipment.
- Guillotines, Dye Cutters and a complete range of finishing equipment.
- Esko Kongsberg XL Cutter-Router (Bed 1680 x 3050mm) with i-cut camera technology.
- Konica Minolta bizhub C1060 digital press (Ideal for brochures, header cards, shelf strips etc).